Brods, this blogsite was created as per suggestion of our Fraternity Adviser Lord Noel Bautista during last night's meeting and BBQ get together at the FH. This is to facilitate the posting and archiving of the different activities, meetings, photos, etc. of the fraternity by the officers, academic brods and alumni as well. I've invited 35 brods through email (these are the only email addresses I found in my address book) to be authors of this blog site. We can still accommodate 65 additional authors for a total of 100 authors allowed by the site. An author has the permission to post in this blog. If anybody wants to be an author of this site, please send me your email address at ncatindig@gmail.com or ncatindig@vicar.org.ph or to our yahoo group so I can send you an invitation.
Let us start blogging brods!
Let us start blogging brods!
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.